Our panel of judges are some of the most influential people across the public, private and third sector. They are an independent group of individual professionals with a broad range of skills and experiences.
When judging the winners, we look for nominations which fulfil these criteria:
- Inspiration: The quality or originality of the project, event, campaign, partnership or policy, including its relevance to the work of the charity
- Innovation: The innovative aims and objectives of the project, event, campaign, partnership or policy
- Impact: Evidence of overall contribution to social welfare, how well lessons were learnt, put into practice and shared with others.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into about the results. The judges have the right to move entry submission if they think they have been entered in the wrong category.
The full list of 2017 Judges is:
- The Lord Dolar Popat, House of Lords. See Profile.
- Monica Michael, Singer/Song Writer & Rapper. See Profile.
- Jonathan Burchfield, Partner and Head of Charity & Social Enterprise Team, Stone King LLP. See Profile.
- Rajay Naik, CEO, Keypath Education. See Profile.
- Subhash Thakrar, Vice-Chairman, London Chamber of Commerce and Industry. See Profile.
Please note that the Judges for 2017 will be announced at the The Awards ceremony on Friday 19th May 2017.